Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Bath & Body Works Australia Haul

I just returned home from a family holiday in Queensland, and I took the opportunity to pick up a few travel sized bits and pieces from one of my very favourite stores, Bath & Body Works! There are currently two Australian stores open and one is at Chadstone shopping centre in Victoria which is accessible for me, but I only go there about once a year at most so am yet to visit. The other store is at Pacific Fair in Queensland, and since I've only ever bought this brand while on holiday it seemed fitting to continue the trend and treat myself to a few new scents! My favourite product from this store would have to be their fragrance mists, and I love grabbing the travel sized versions which are 88ml and last a long time. This time around I also picked up a travel sized body lotion, and they had a deal on with any 3 travel sized body products coming to $25 AUD, so this haul came to $50 AUD.
Pretty as a Peach
Blushing Peach, Jasmine Petals, White Nectarine, Apple Blossom, Sheer Freesia

Hello Beautiful
A petal-perfect blend of white gardenia, jasmine petals & magnolia blossom. 

Magic in the Air
A wondrous blend of almond flower, white iris & whipped vanilla.

Tutti Dolci - Golden Honey Praline
Cozy up to creamy caramel & praline musk drizzled in golden honey.

Tutti Dolci - White Mocha Kiss
Fall in love with rich vanilla mocha & coconut orchid wrapped in marshmallow crème.

Warm Vanilla Sugar 
Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals.
 ------------------
Do you have a product you tend to only buy on holiday? What is your favourite body care brand?

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...