Monday, February 13, 2017

Library Haul - February 2017

I'm a huge fan of my local library, so much so that I have an entire section on one of my bookshelves dedicated to housing my borrowed titles. After spending a week in hospital with pancreatitus I'm currently at home on bed rest, so I shuffled into the library before a Doctor's appointment to load up on some new titles to keep me entertained!

I've found myself becoming more interested in non-fiction recently, I'm traditionally a fiction gal at heart but the lessons I've found in non-fiction books have opened my eyes quite a bit. I'm trying to focus on improving myself in any way I can, and I feel that books teach me new ways of thinking that assist me with this. A lot of the books I've read recently revolve around saving money, minimising consumer debt and creating a more harmonious and environmentally-friendly home, which are all things I'm looking to achieve at the moment. If you have any great titles along these lines, do let me know and I'll put a hold on them at the library for next time! 
Why Pay Retail? - Todd Alexander
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Marie Kondo
Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
Footloose and Financially Free - Julie K Macken
Inside the O'Briens - Lisa Genova
Zero Waste Home - Bea Johnson

I nabbed some pretty popular titles on this library trip, I'm looking forward to finally reading the much lauded Marie Kondo book and I've heard great things about Jojo Moyes from various family members. What are you reading at the moment?
-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...