Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Beauty Haul from RY

It's been a fair while since I've hauled anything really exciting, so the idea of teaming up with RY.com.au and spending a voucher made me shiver with anticipation. I spent an absolute age poring over the different categories and making my mind up - first I went through "cleansers" then went onto "perfumes" and "cheeks" and drooled a little bit at all of the brands on offer...
 
I did consider selecting TheBalm Nude Tude Palette and went as far as to google blog swatches of it, but then my fascination with the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle took over...I went back and forth on this and was almost swayed by this Reductionista post, but my resistance to add yet another cream blush into my stash (a shimmery one at that!) was too much and I opted out of those gorgeous pots as well. The Clarins Illuminating Cheek Colour in Spiced Mocha was also a strong contender, but as soon as I saw that Ry.com.au stocked Bite Beauty I flailed a little bit and had to have a sit down...
my Ry haul, along with a ModelCo facial wipe sample and RY mini nail file
If you are yet to try the Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayons - what are you doing?! The formula immediately impressed me after I tried the mini crayons from Sephora on my honeymoon - so much so that I ran back out to Sephora in Hawaii to grab a few more shades for my stash. I was lacking a good red in my stash and was regretting not picking up the holiday mini of Maraschino (#beautyregrets) so decided to check out the red toned shades on offer at RY! No jokes, I stalked Bite Beauty swatches for 3 days before I finally decided on Peche - a warm peach shade that pulls quite red on my pale features which I love!
Along with the Bite Beauty crayon I decided on an OPI shade that I've had my eye on since it launched with the Nordic collection for Fall 2014 - My Dogsled is a Hybrid, an amazing muted and creamy sea green that blows my mind. After stupidly skipping it on my honeymoon shopping trips and then again at Salon Melbourne (seriously, why do I hold back when I know it will eventually happen?!) I was utterly thrilled to have this in my hot little hands.
Overall I was seriously impressed with the brands up on RY (aka Recreate Yourself) I didn't realise how big the range was and the prices were pretty ace as well so I'm definitely planning on heading back when my bank balance is plump for a nice treat or two.
 
Bite Beauty, I'm comin' back for ya!
 
-Emma
 
 
*I teamed up with RY.com.au for this post and was gifted a voucher to spend. Opinions and choices - all my own! Honesty, always. Thanks Ry!

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've got my eye on a cloud 9 hair brush set on Ry. They have a great range of stuff and some great GWP deals on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RY has sooooo many great brands and some great deals. I have trouble choosing products when I'm browsing the site.
    xox Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Bite Beauty shade looks stunning Emma .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul! I've never been daring enough to try a red lip... but you might just have inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...