Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Christmas Tag

As soon as I saw this Christmas Tag on Milk Bubble Tea, I knew it was something I wanted to partake in. I absolutely adore Christmas time and all the cheer that comes along with it, and this year I'm not working in retail anymore so I can really enjoy decorating our house and spending family time on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day instead of working!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I think Home Alone is probably the one that I watch most regularly, but most recently Mister and I watched Arthur Christmas and I thought it was so adorable.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Only on Christmas morning! I've never been one to want to peek or open a gift early as it's just not something my family have ever done. I've actually been known to stash my own gifts away to prolong the opening process, as I think my favourite part of gift receiving is the anticipation when you've got a prettily wrapped gift in your mitts.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Each year I would help (aka watch) Mumma Bovary set up the many Christmas trees in our house. She really goes all out!

4. Favourite festive food?
I think it's a combination of all my favourites on the day - my mother in law's okra dish, my Dad's garlic prawns, roast Turkey with vegetables and then eating it all again as leftovers!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
My most memorable was definitely the year that I received my first mobile phone, from my sister and her husband. I cried like a baby and couldn't wait to start texting everyone despite being in the same room as them, that was a pretty exciting moment for a technologically sheltered child haha.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of tinsel! My recent acquisition of Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel is also pretty festive and smells delicious.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We used to sit around at Mumma and Pappa Bovary's to watch the Carols, but my years working retail put that to rest for me. This year I'm back in the game and am looking forward to having a very relaxing Christmas Eve indeed!

8. What tops your tree?
A sparkly golden star!

9. As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't think I was one for crazy or wild gifts - I was more likely to ask for books than anything else and my family normally came through with the goods.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
The general feeling in the air; the excitement surrounding the great food, seeing all of my family and of course, the gifts that are shared (especially all of my niece's and nephews!)

Would love to see your responses to this festive tag - I'm deep into the Christmas spirit at the moment!
Emma x

4 comments:

  1. I love this tag & your answers ! I'm going to do one too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Looking forward to reading your responses

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers... Christmas spirit has not popped up on me yet since the snow seem to not want to pay Vasa a visit this year. We have a tiny amount of snow and usually we have LOADS of snow at this time of the year... snow=Christmas to me ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Stretching Susie as a memorable gift????

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...